Give a honey bear as a thank you gift and pair it with this punny printable thank you note.
I have a mega list of punny thank you gift ideas that I posted on my site years ago. It’s an awesome resource for gift giving. I just love a good pun! It makes it easier and more fun to find something to give to someone, especially when you want to say thank you with something more than just a thank you note.
Recently I decided to make printables for a few of my favorite punny gifts from that list as I get the time. Today’s tag is made to go with a honey bear.
Here are the gift tags:
BEARY Thankful For You! Isn’t that cute?!
This gift idea would be awesome when you’ve got several teachers or volunteers to thank because you can buy the littlest honey bears so the price doesn’t get too crazy. Or you can buy a larger honey bear if you want a more substantial gift. Totally up to you!
I’ve created two different printable files for you. One is sized to fit the little honey bears with 25 tags per sheet. The other is sized more like a normal card size with four to a sheet. Not every brand of honey bear will be the same size, so double check yours and measure before printing. You may need to resize before printing.
To make the tags:
- Click on the teal button below.
- Download the files. If you are on a school or work computer, it may not let you access the files. Try again at home on an unrestricted computer.
- Print the design onto white cardstock.
- Cut the tags apart. There are two different files sizes. Both are set to print multiple tags per page so you don’t waste paper. Just cut out the ones you need.
- Glue the tag to the honey bear or punch a hole in one corner and tie it around the bottle with cute ribbon.
And that’s it! I think it’s a super cute and useful gift that pretty much anyone would love and such a great way to say thank you. I hope you enjoy it.
Like this idea? Pin it to save it for later!